Product Website: Click here for product website
AoIP-22u - 2 x unbalanced RCA phono analogue inputs & outputs portable unit Dante/ AES67
Model Number: AoIP-22u
$570.60 (Ex GST)
$627.66 (Inc GST)
The AoIP22u is designed to easily and quickly interface unbalanced, domestic level analogue equipment to a Dante® / AES67 network audio system. Being powered by PoE means that only one cable needs to be connected to the network to carry both audio and power, providing flexibility and saving time on installation. 12VDC power is also an option if PoE is not available.
Robust proven construction techniques, simple reliable interface and excellent specification will help make your technician’s life hassle free, whilst the low cost and long asset life will keep the accountant satisfied.
EASY TO USE
Dante® Controller by Audinate is a free application that controls all your Dante® enabled devices on your network.
It will automatically find the AoIP22u and allow you, just by the click of a mouse, to route audio circuits to/ from it.
Dante® network audio has become very popular because it just works and it’s so easy to use. Yet underneath the simple trouble free setup is a very sophisticated Audio over IP (AoIP) protocol working in real time across standard network switches with clever digital clock synchronisation to keep all equipment working in perfect harmony.
If the AoIP22u is to be sat on a desk or the back of a workbench, the fitted rubber feet will stop it sliding around.
CABLE TIE HOLES
All four front corners of the AoIP22u feature large extremely strong holes that are ideal for threading cable ties through. This makes temporarily installing the unit in out of the way locations very easy.
• 2 unbalanced analogue audio inputs on RCA/phono connectors
• 2 unbalanced analogue audio outputs on RCA/phono connectors
• Adjustable input gain control per channel
• Neutrik Ethercon RJ45 network connector
• Connection to Dante / AES67 network for control and configuration
• 44.1 - 96kS/s Dante network interface
• 48kS/s AES67 network interface
• Simple AoIP audio interface for professional location work
• Robust, reliable lightweight aluminium enclosure
• Rubber feet & cable tie mounting points
• Powered by PoE or 12V DC
Stock: Call for ETA