Product Website: Click here for product website
Product Brochure: Click here to download
Beatrice PM4 - Four channel paging mic (includes gooseneck mic)
Model Number: Beatrice PM4
$1,160.54 (Ex GST)
$1,276.59 (Inc GST)
The Beatrice PM4 can output audio to 4 different network locations using the top panel push buttons. These buttons are low profile with blue LED back lighting to indicate an active channel. There are scribble strips under each button for labelling.
These are the selectable button operation modes:
• Latching Pressing a button latches it on or off
• Momentary (Push To Talk) Press and hold a button to talk. When it is released the button delatches.
• Intelligent (momentary and latching) A quick press will latch the button. A press and hold will activate then unlatch when released
• Multiple Output Announcements A quick press of multiple channels and hold the last selected. This will activate the channels then all channels will unlatch when the button is released.
Mic Gain Adjust
On the underside of the unit there is the microphone gain adjustment. This is adjusted via small recessed screw. This can then be simply set by an engineer and reduces the chance of the operator making any unwanted changes. A level indicator LED will show when the input is at line level.
There is a switch to select between dynamic and condenser mics with 48V Phantom power.
Configurable Options The PM4 has several advanced functions that can be configured as required.
• Announcement Chime A short audible chime can be selected to play before announcements to alert the listeners that an announcement is coming. The channel LED light will flash while the chime is playing and go solid blue to indicate that the mic is live and the chime has finished.
• Frequency Shifter The PM4 features a sophisticated frequency shifter that prevents the undesirable howl and whine associated with feedback.
• Low Cut Filter This filter removes the lower frequencies from the input. Typically bangs and knocks on the desk (or PM4 itself) produce low frequencies which are picked up by the mic, so having this filter on reduces handling and undesirable noise from entering the PA system.
A 9 pin d-type connector on the rear panel sends a contact closure output when each of the 4 talkback buttons are pressed, allowing signalling and control to other systems.
Network Connection & Power
Power is supplied via PoE on the network connection using a Neutrik EtherCON locking RJ45 connector. This single connection provides the audio connection and power. PoE is received from the network switch or via a midspan PoE injector.
The PM4 is 101 x 122 x 62mm (WXDXH)
Four solid rubber feet ensure the Pm4 is solid on the counter and will not move.
Stock: Call for ETA
Category: Broadcast Audio